So far, we were always under the assumption that for book referencing to work, we would need to make changes to the parser. Now it turns out this might not be true. At least for the non-VE part of things, only changes to the Cite Extensions are needed.
- What happens if a page with book references is opened with the VisualEditor
- Where would we need to do changes in order to display book references correctly in the VisualEditor
- T231005: Investigation: Where we would need to do changes in order to add and edit book references with the VisualEditor
- Feel confident to give a rough estimate of the size of the endeavor
- Feel confident if the changes needed for the book referencing project would require an RfC
- Figure out what would/could happen when we roll back the changes