We are curious to know the number of distinct junior contributors  contributing to talk pages and how that number has changed over time.
This information will be helpful for us in establishing a baseline for one of the key results for the project: Increasing the number of junior contributors participating in conversations on talk pages by 5%. 
- A table that compares the number of distinct "junior contributors" who have contributed to a talk page in the past 30 days and the number of distinct "junior contributors" who contributed to talk pages in a similar 30-day window, 18 months ago.
- Time series chart showing the year-over-year variation in the distinct number of "junior contributors" who have contributed to a talk page from August 2014 - August 2019
- Expand analysis to look at number of distinct contributors by experience level and by wikipedia to help inform selection of target wikis
- Proportion of distinct contributors participating on talk pages each month (calculated by dividing by the overall number of distinct contributors each month for each wiki).
- Junior contributor: A contributor who has made <100 cumulative edits.
- Our current placeholder is a 5% increase over the lifespan of the project which we're currently estimating to be 18 months