ATM for CAT we show only "assessed" (featured/valued/quality) images in the "popular" tab. We do this by selecting images entered into the database prior to Dec. 1, 2019 (when the assessed images were imported).
To allow us to prioritise images in future, we need to add an INT priority column (default zero, probably with an index) to the machine_vision_image table, and order by that (in descending order) when retrieving images for review.
Also images from before Dec 1 2019 should have their priority set to a large positive number
(note - the new query to retrieve the images, and the new database field, should be checked out with a dba)
- images in popular tab ordered by priority (descending)
- all images in popular tab on production should still be from before Dec 1 2019
COVID-19 Deployment Criteria
- Can you roll back this change without lasting impact?
- A recovery plan is required as this will help identify our capacity for recovering from the failure
- THIS IS A KEY QUESTION, if you can’t answer it, you shouldn’t deploy
- Is specialized knowledge required to support this change in production? If so, are there multiple people with this knowledge?
- Is there a way to increase confidence about the correctness of this change?
- Reviews (Design, Code, etc)
- Testing coverage (unit tests, integration tests)
- Manual testing (e.g. Beta, vagrant, docker)