Part of T42626: Standardise type of timestamp database fields (MySQL) and T230428: Migrate tables.sql to abstract schema. Making it not null, drop its default, changing it from datetime to binary(14)
- ALTERs to run: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/core/+/636049/9/maintenance/archives/patch-objectcache-exptime-notnull.sql
- Where to run those changes: all.dblist
- When to run those changes: At any time
- If the schema change is backwards compatible: No
- If the schema change has been tested already on some of the test/beta wikis: Tested in beta cluster.
- if the data should be made available on the labs replicas and/or dumps: Not sure
This table is barely used and should not have much read and write on it (and be empty IIRC). It should be also truncated and locked before applying if it's not empty.