Hi, I have noticed in the last few days (I guess with MediaWiki 1.36/wmf.29-31) one thing has been changed.
enwn uses FlaggedRevs extension, which came with "Mark this version as reviewed" option for reviewers/editor (user group) on the edit page option. Right next to "This is a minor edit" and "Watch this page". It is now missing.
Unless accepted otherwise, the edits would not be sighted ("accepted") by default. But now, it is "automatically checked". Only reviewers/editors can sight that edit, but looks like reviewer's edits are autosighted.
Steps to reproduce
- On a wiki using FlaggedRevs, sight a revision.
- Now as a reviewer ("editor" group), make any changes to the page.
- The button for "mark this version as reviewed" is no longer there.
- Save the page, and check the history, it is automatically sighted.
- Now let a non-editor make an edit.
- When an editor now clicks on edit source, they see "Mark this version as reviewed" is now visible.
- "Mark this version as reviewed" option for reviewers/editor (user group) on the edit page option MUST always be present, and should not be selected by default
- Edits by reviewers SHOULD NOT be autosighted.