This task is about making it so when you open the username suggestion list (T232601) in the New Discussion Tool, it pre-populates with the usernames of people who have commented on the page to date.
- Visit a page where the New Discussion Tool is available (e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Talk_pages_project?dtenable=1)
- Click New section
- Go to the tool's Visual mode if you are not there already
- Type @
- Notice the Find user: context item appears empty
- ✅ Notice the Find user: context item appears filled with the usernames of people who have previously commented on the page you are starting a new topic on
- Desired behavior is implemented