As an election admin I should be able to create a poll that will use the Single Transferable vote methodology
- Election admin should be able to select "Single transferable vote with Droop quota" as a choice of "poll type" while creating a new election. See mock 1.
- Election admin should be able to input candidate names.
- Looking at the form, this criteria might already be met with the existing (Question, Option) format (see mock 2) where the Options are Candidate names. Please verify that this is indeed the case.
- Election admin should be able to enter the number of seats to be elected while creating this type of election.
- Because of the question/option format, this input would be better suited to be positioned alongside the "Question" in the unlikely event someone would like to run multiple polls in the same election. Ideally we would not be allowing multiple questions but it seems that is harder to do, following a conversation with @Tchanders.
- This work should be behind a feature flag.
|1. Poll type.||2. Question + Option format|