SyntaxHighlight shells out to Pygments to highlight stuff. There are 3 primary things that need to be converted:
- Getting the generated CSS
- Getting the language list
- Actually doing the syntax highlighting
Currently the first two are just hardcoded, and can probably remain that way if it's using the bundled pygments. Otherwise it should call shellbox to avoid version mismatches.
- Review charts
- shellbox-syntaxhighlight namespaces in k8s
- shellbox-syntaxhighlight accounts in k8s.
- shellbox-syntaxhighlight puppet private tokens.
- Generate TLS certificates
- Review helmfile.d files:
- LVS setup
- DNS for LVS records
- Discovery DNS
- Monitoring dashboard
- Integration and Acceptance tests