Re-import full planet data into maps1009.
- Is there enough free space?
executing the import
- disable disable_replication_service and disable_tile_generation_cron in hieradata
- execute initial-imposm-import script using the following command
# change -d value accordingly when performing the import with the most updated values sudo -s screen -DR imposm-initial-import -d 220103 -x webproxy.eqiad.wmnet:8080
- monitor the full planet import
- Did the script finished properly?
- Are the logs sufficient?
When the import is done, the data won't be available in production, the data will be in the import schema
- execute check scripts?
- deploy data to the public schema by running:
sudo -u osmupdater imposm-deploy-import
- monitor and check the APIs, if needed rollback with the following command
sudo -u osmupdater imposm-rollback-import
- re-enable the replication service and check for its health
- re-enable the tile-generation cron and check for its health
- clean-up old data in backup
sudo -u osmupdater imposm-removebackup-import
- How much SRE intervention will be needed?
- DB is refreshed with most updated data