After T281538 is done and created the new kubernetes service miscweb, this ticket is about removing the (remaining) micro sites from "miscweb on Ganeti VMs" (miscweb1/2* machines) to the kubernetes service with the name. With the long-term goal to completely remove the miscweb* VMs.
Also part of this ticket is removing static-bugzilla code and other sites that are moved completely from the puppet repo.
The first site that has already moved was
One medium-term goal will be moving 3 additional sites since this is an OKR in Betterworks for this quarter.
Sites currently on the ganeti VMs are:
- profile::iegreview # https://iegreview.wikimedia.org
- profile::racktables # https://racktables.wikimedia.org
- profile::microsites::annualreport # https://annual.wikimedia.org
- profile::microsites::annualreport # https://15.wikipedia.org
- profile::microsites::static_rt # https://static-rt.wikimedia.org
- profile::microsites::transparency # https://transparency.wikimedia.org
- profile::microsites::research # https://research.wikimedia.org (T183916)
- profile::microsites::design # https://design.wikimedia.org (T185282)
- profile::microsites::sitemaps # https://sitemaps.wikimedia.org
- profile::microsites::bienvenida # https://bienvenida.wikimedia.org (T207816)
- profile::microsites::wikiworkshop # https://wikiworkshop.org (T242374)
- profile::microsites::static_codereview # https://static-codereview.wikimedia.org (T243056)
- profile::microsites::static_tendril # https://tendril.wikimedia.org and https://dbtree.wikimedia.org (T297605)
This is a mix of static sites and apps though. That is because we merged "webserver misc static" and "webserver misc apps" into a single role in the past.
For the kubernetes service miscweb only the static sites are expected to move there, not the applications.