As part of the feedback loop we have regarding "Add a link" feature, we will ask a few questions to newcomers who used this features at our pilot Wikipedias (ar, bn, cs, es and also fr).
Questions we ask:
- Why did you decide to start doing link suggestions?
- What are your impressions of the link suggestion feature?
- Have you chosen topics to focus on? Do you ever feel you are running out of tasks?
- Have you tried other kinds of tasks?
- How much did suggested edits help you learn to make other kinds of edits?
- Do you have any ideas for how we can improve link suggestions in the future?
- What kinds of other tasks would you like to see?
- [for Arabic] Have you felt that your edits have been reviewed quickly enough?
This task is for coordination, as Growth Ambassadors will work on collecting the feedback at their respective wikis.