A determinate variant of the ProgressBar component needs to be introduced in Codex, so the projects can reuse it to indicate the system status and the remaining waiting time to users.
|This Figma frame contains the design specifications for this component.|
As a designer and developer, I need to be able to reuse a system-compliant determinate ProgressBar, and make use of it to communicate to users the approximate amount of time that they'll need to wait for a page or section to be loaded.
- A Vue 3 compatible version of the determinate ProgressBar variant is implemented
- The component meets design specifications
- The component is demonstrated on the Codex demo site
QA & Release
- QA and accessibility testing
- Inclusion in Codex release