Steps to replicate the issue (include links if applicable):
- Use for instance: https://de.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Kairo/Ta%E1%B8%A5r%C4%ABr-Platz
- An additional paragraph occurs showing "0°0′0″N 0°0′0″E" several times if a maplink tag is generated using external data (from OSM). The maplink definition was not defined as a part of a mapframe but separately outside the mapframe definition. This is a usual method in Wikivoyage.
What should have happened instead?:
- Nothing should be shown.
Software version (skip for WMF-hosted wikis like Wikipedia):
- Kartographer – (eab7e1c) 23:43, 30. Jan. 2023
Other information (browser name/version, screenshots, etc.):
- The mapshape template generates a dummy maplink that should not shown in text but only on maps.
I recommend reverting the changes.
- The faulty paragraph with "0°0′0″N 0°0′0″E" is gone.