User story & summary:
As a new editor, I want access to more structured tasks, because then I will continue to deepen my involvement in the wikis.
As the Growth team Product Manager, I want to ensure we have enough section-level image data to have statistically significant findings when we complete analysis. T332344: Section-Level Images: leading indicators
As the Growth team Product Manager, I want newcomers to have access to a variety of structured tasks, because that will better help new account holders getting started on the wikis.
Background & research:
- The Growth team has tested the section-level "add an image" task on pilot wikis for several months now, and initial task analysis has been shown it to be a stable and successful feature.
- This task is important because readers find articles with images more engaging. https://arxiv.org/abs/2112.01868
- This task should help simplify "add an image" deployment tracking so that all Wikis that have article-level image suggestions also have the section-level image task.
Given I'm a logged in user with the Growth homepage enabled,
When I visit my suggested edits preferences (Select types of edits),
Then the I have access to both the article-level and section-level "add an image" task
- Once this task is picked up, please coordinate with Growth's CRS on a deployment date
- Release the Section-level "add an image" task to all Wikipedias that already have the Article-level "add an image" task