Feature summary (what you would like to be able to do and where):
- Autopatrolled users should be able to unpatrol their own articles.
- Suggest doing this by adding an "Add to the New Pages Feed" link to the left "tools" menu, similar to how articles that have been reviewed for more than 30 days also get this link. This lets us reuse the i18n message, and avoids having to display the NPP toolbar (since the autopatrolled user might not be an NPP)
Use case(s) (list the steps that you performed to discover that problem, and describe the actual underlying problem which you want to solve. Do not describe only a solution):
- Autopatrolled users that aren't NPPs that don't feel 100% sure about the notability of an article
- Autopatrolled users that are AFC reviewers and aren't NPPs that don't feel 100% sure about the notability of a draft they're accepting
Benefits (why should this be implemented?):
- Second set of eyes on questionable articles