The tooltip displayed when the display language is changed in the ULS does not allow for an user to click on the link to revert to the earlier language.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login and change the display language using the 'Display Settings' option and click apply settings (more instructions at: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Universal_Language_Selector/FAQ#How_can_I_change_the_Display_language)
- Observe the tooltip displayed next to the cog icon near the interlanguage links
- Tooltip displays the message that the display language has been changed from <old-language-name> with a link.
- Trying to click on the link shown in the language link does not work and the tooltip gets closed.
- The tooltip stays visible long enough for the user to click on it to revert to the earlier language.