Page MenuHomePhabricator

Uncaught Error: Unknown dependency: ext.centralNotice.bannerController.lib
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

Visit beta labs or mediawiki.org in mobile view (stable/beta/alpha), you will get the following error in console:
Uncaught Error: Unknown dependency: ext.centralNotice.bannerController.lib

(no module, like mobile.editor e.g.) will load.


Version: unspecified
Severity: critical

Details

Reference
bz73389

Event Timeline

bzimport raised the priority of this task from to Needs Triage.Nov 22 2014, 3:56 AM
bzimport set Reference to bz73389.
bzimport added a subscriber: Unknown Object (MLST).
Florian created this task.Nov 13 2014, 9:41 PM

Bringing to attention of CentralNotice peeps.

gerritadmin wrote:

Change 173107 had a related patch set uploaded by Awight:
(bug 73389) mark new banner controller dependencies as mobile-ready

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/173107

gerritadmin wrote:

Change 173107 had a related patch set uploaded by Awight:
(bug 73389) mark new banner controller dependencies as mobile-ready

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/173107

gerritadmin wrote:

Change 173135 had a related patch set uploaded by Awight:
(bug 73389) rollback new controller modules due to mobile fail

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/173135

gerritadmin wrote:

Change 173107 abandoned by Awight:
(bug 73389) mark new banner controller dependencies as mobile-ready

Reason:
doesn't work

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/173107

gerritadmin wrote:

Change 173135 merged by jenkins-bot:
(bug 73389) rollback new controller modules due to mobile fail

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/173135

gerritadmin wrote:

Change 173149 had a related patch set uploaded by Awight:
(bug 73389) rollback new controller modules due to mobile fail

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/173149

gerritadmin wrote:

Change 173149 merged by jenkins-bot:
(bug 73389) rollback new controller modules due to mobile fail

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/173149

gerritadmin wrote:

Change 173107 restored by Awight:
(bug 73389) mark new banner controller dependencies as mobile-ready

Reason:
working on this fix, again...

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/173107

gerritadmin wrote:

Change 173107 abandoned by Awight:
(bug 73389) mark new banner controller dependencies as mobile-ready

Reason:
Oops, I already rolled this into I1ac69c041712d691514f080c6476e5fd3afb73a5

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/173107

Florian closed this task as Resolved.Nov 28 2014, 4:37 PM
Florian claimed this task.

Problem fixed with this ^ (merged) change

Tfinc set Security to None.Dec 1 2014, 6:10 PM
Tfinc removed a subscriber: Tfinc.