Whiteboard: u=dev c=frontend p=0
|· · ·|
|Open||None||T75654 Redesign header|
|Resolved||Snaterlicious||T75656 Create new fingerprint-widget to replace header and current fingerprintlist widgets|
|· · ·|
- With a quite empty item, .wikibase-entityview-main gets wider when I toggle »Language list«, which looks jumpy. Also, .wikibase-entitytermsview-heading-label does not get wider accordingly.
- »Language list« is clickable over the whole width, without an indication that this is the case.
- If the language list is collapsed and empty and I click enter, the toggle icon is not changed.
- After adding an entry to an empty language list, the statements do not move away when toggling the language list
- After reload, it says »Noch keine Beschreibung angegeben«, although when editing it correctly shows the description. After canceling edit, description is still there
- Statements don't move away in other cases, too.