Having to be logged in is another barrier to using CX. It was introduced for technical reasons, but there is no reason to enforce that *always*.
As a user, I can use CX without logging-in, so that I can start translating as quick as possible.
- Users can start a translation without being logged-in.
- Users can log-in when they decide to publish.
- If the local wiki configuration allows to, users can publish translations anonymously.
- If the local wiki configuration allows to, users can override existing translations when publishing anonymously.
- If an anonymous user tries to leave the translation, a reminder to log-in (or keep the URL) is given to avoid the translation to get lost.
- Users can get a list of anonymous translations, and join them later (so that they appear in their dashboard).