This bug was initially reported to me by folks of United Archives GmbH.
GWToolset upload an XML fails with “The file that was uploaded exceeds the upload_max_filesize and/or the post_max_size directive in php.ini.”, even though the XML (joined) is a tiny test with 3 records and 6KB.
I also tried with another XML that I used on the Beta cluster a couple of weeks ago, which fails too.
On the other hand, the same XML passes on Wikimedia Commons.
Steps to reproduce :
- Select an XML on disk (any size would do, eg )
- Click next
- Error message: “The file that was uploaded exceeds the upload_max_filesize and/or the post_max_size directive in php.ini.”