Steps to reproduce:
- Visit http://127.0.0.1:8080/wiki/1#/search (Notice the search overlay doesn't open automatically, which is another bug)
- Click on the search field that's in the header. The search overlay opens.
- Click on the close button of the overlay.
- Depending on where you pasted the link in step #1, you'll get two results, both of which are wrong.
- If you visited the url in step #1 in a new tab, you'll see a blank tab.
- If you visited the url in step #1 in a tab where you were viewing some page, you'll be taken to that page.
Expected behavior for #4:
The darn overlay should just disappear.
This bug happens on (possibly other browsers/OSes too):
- Google Chrome Version 43.0.2357.124 (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.10.3 (14D136)