Make VisualEditor good enough to use with all common IMEs for Korean
Closed, ResolvedPublic8 Story Points

Related Objects

Trizek-WMF updated the task description. (Show Details)
Trizek-WMF raised the priority of this task from to High.
Trizek-WMF added a project: VisualEditor.
Trizek-WMF added a subscriber: Trizek-WMF.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Aklapper. · View Herald TranscriptAug 28 2015, 8:51 AM
Trizek-WMF updated the task description. (Show Details)Aug 28 2015, 8:52 AM
Trizek-WMF set Security to None.
Trizek-WMF updated the task description. (Show Details)
Trizek-WMF updated the task description. (Show Details)Aug 28 2015, 8:57 AM

Is there a reason to not use "Blocked by" and set the "tracking" project here?

Is there a reason to not use "Blocked by" and set the "tracking" project here?

Absolutely not. I didn't thought about it actually. :)

Is there a reason to not use "Blocked by" and set the "tracking" project here?

Absolutely not. I didn't thought about it actually. :)

I'm being bold and setting this as tracking task.

Elitre added a subscriber: Elitre.Sep 25 2015, 9:11 AM
Ryuch added a subscriber: Ryuch.Oct 6 2015, 4:24 AM
Jdforrester-WMF renamed this task from Tracking IME issues on Korean Wikipedia to Make VisualEditor good enough to use with all common IMEs for Korean.Dec 8 2015, 6:27 PM
Jdforrester-WMF edited projects, added Category; removed Tracking.
Jdforrester-WMF edited a custom field.Dec 8 2015, 8:22 PM
Jdforrester-WMF edited a custom field.

This isn't a tracking task; it has an end point.

Jdforrester-WMF closed this task as Resolved.Apr 3 2016, 12:31 PM
Jdforrester-WMF claimed this task.

Given the lack of negative response beyond the probably-unfixable upstream Mac OS X / Firefox IME issue (and a lot of anecdotal positive response), I'm declaring this provisionally Resolved.