Identifiers are currently mixed with other statements. This makes it harder to scan the statement section and find relevant information. As a reader I want to be able to scan an item page more easily.
- We will achieve this by putting identifiers into a separate section below the statements section.
- The separation happens based on the datatype.
- The identifiers section is only shown when an identifier exists. The statement section is always shown.
- Separation should also happen on property pages but based on the property of a statement there potentially.
- It is possible to add an identifier in the statement section or vice versa. It will jump to the "right" section on page reload.
- In the future suggestions based on correlation (the initial suggestions) should be tailored to the section. It should still be possible to type in a particular property's label and add it in whatever section. This is not part of the initial version and we will need to see what the feedback is like before moving forward.
- All statements need to be shown somewhere in an item. The statements section is the catch-all. Each statement is only shown in one section. The first section in the config wins.