- Click "prev" on the latest revision. Goes to
- (Logged-in with the proper user rights) Click "Mark as patrolled" link. Goes to https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:MoodBar/Design&action=markpatrolled&rcid=2424021.
Results in page claiming "Session failure" which isn't true.
Looks like this got broken as part of AJAX refactoring around tokens.
- We no longer output tokens in the fallback html since we don't need them in most cases, expensive to compute, and we don't allow write actions on GET anymore.
- Fallback of displaying a form that POSTs with token (similar to purge) is missing.
- Main workflow (AJAX via API) isn't working on this page for some reason.