Partition Scheme: Raid1 the SSDs and have a small / and a large /srv. disable the sata disks entirely in the bios, since they won't be used.
Naming scheme: Since these are dedicated gerrit boxes that will now have a warm standby, @Dzahn suggested (and it makes sense to @RobH) to name the new system gerrit2001. If/when the eqiad gerrit box is reimaged/replaced, it should likely rename to gerrit1001.
- - update physical label / racktables via sub-task
- - install SSDs via sub-task
- - network port updated (desc/enable/vlan public)
- - dns update (mgmt and production public vlan) - https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/325860/
- - install server update (dhcp and partitioning)
- - install os (jessie)
- - accept/sign salt/puppet
- - handoff for service implementation