Page MenuHomePhabricator

Ensure all expected functionality of the baseline version of WikibaseMediaInfo extension works correctly
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

All functionality should be there, this is just about making sure the extension still works fine with current state of Wikibase "core".

Related Objects

StatusAssignedTask
OpenNone
Declineddchen
OpenNone
OpenNone
DuplicateNone
OpenNone
ResolvedAbit
OpenNone
DuplicateNone
OpenNone
OpenNone
Resolveddaniel
ResolvedMholloway
ResolvedMholloway
OpenNone
OpenNone
ResolvedRamsey-WMF
Resolveddaniel
Resolveddaniel
InvalidTgr
Resolveddaniel
ResolvedTgr
ResolvedTgr
ResolvedTgr
ResolvedBstorm
ResolvedCCicalese_WMF
ResolvedCparle
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
Resolvedegardner
ResolvedCparle
Resolvedegardner
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
ResolvedCparle
ResolvedCparle
OpenNone
ResolvedCparle
ResolvedJdforrester-WMF
OpenNone
OpenWMDE-leszek
ResolvedWMDE-leszek
ResolvedNone
ResolvedCparle
ResolvedJdforrester-WMF
ResolvedCparle
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
ResolvedCparle
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
ResolvedCparle
Resolvedegardner
OpenNone
OpenNone
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
Resolvedegardner
ResolvedRamsey-WMF
ResolvedEdtadros
ResolvedEdtadros
ResolvedEdtadros
ResolvedHa78na
OpenNone
OpenCparle
ResolvedCparle
ResolvedCparle
ResolvedCparle
ResolvedCparle
OpenNone
OpenCparle
ResolvedCparle
ResolvedCparle
OpenNone
DuplicateCparle
ResolvedCparle
ResolvedCparle
OpenNone
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
OpenNone
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
ResolvedEBernhardson
ResolvedRamsey-WMF
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
ResolvedCparle
OpenNone
Openmatthiasmullie
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
OpenNone
Openmatthiasmullie
ResolvedRamsey-WMF
ResolvedCparle
ResolvedRamsey-WMF
Resolvedthiemowmde
ResolvedMarkTraceur
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
Resolvedmatthiasmullie
ResolvedCparle
DeclinedCparle
DeclinedCparle
DeclinedCparle
ResolvedCparle
ResolvedEdtadros
OpenNone
ResolvedRamsey-WMF
InvalidNone
OpenNone
OpenCparle
ResolvedCparle
ResolvedRamsey-WMF
ResolvedCCicalese_WMF
ResolvedJdforrester-WMF
ResolvedJdforrester-WMF
ResolvedBawolff
DuplicateNone
ResolvedWMDE-leszek

Event Timeline

Ladsgroup renamed this task from Ensure all expected functionality of the baseline version of WikibaseMediaInfo extension works correct to Ensure all expected functionality of the baseline version of WikibaseMediaInfo extension works correctly.Mar 1 2017, 5:33 AM
Ladsgroup added a subscriber: Ladsgroup.

SCNR

oh yeah, thanks

It all still seems fine to me. Leszek will close this ticket once he did a quick check.

WMDE-leszek closed this task as Resolved.Apr 19 2017, 9:08 AM
WMDE-leszek claimed this task.
WMDE-leszek moved this task from Backlog to Done on the Wikidata-Former-Sprint-Board board.

I've tested the extension locally and on structured-commons Labs instance and I've only discovered T163313. Apart from that the extensions seems to be working OK and doing what it is expected from the beta version.
T163313 is clearly something that should definitely be fixed before the extension is deployed to production but it does not block security review as far as I can tell.
Therefore this task is done.