When the user is presented with a constraint report from the gadget, we should try to show them a path forward if they don’t understand the constraint, or if they think the constraint is incorrect.
Story1: I am wondering what this is and want to know more in order to use it and/or not to violate workflows around it.
Story2: I don’t understand the error message fully and I want to know more about it, possibly with an examples
Story3: I can safely assume that the modeling and values are right but I still get the constraint. I want to (help to) change this.
- link to the constraint statement (once imported from there – T160505)
- link to the property talk page
- link to the constraint item (once imported from statements)
- link to the constraint item’s talk page (once imported from statements)
- convert them to Flow, and add a link to create a new topic?
- link to the constraint template (until imported from statements)