Try https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:RecentChanges?hidebots=1&hidecategorization=1&hideWikibase=1 and then in the dropdown below the filters, use "Template" as the namespace of interest, then press "Show".
When the page loads again, not only it is *not* showing Template namespace changes, but the dropdown has also been reset to "All". In other words, RC filters take away one's ability to restrict RC to a specific namespace.
I've tried for all namespaces and it is not working at all.
I've tried without the ERI-RC feature, and it is working.
This feedback reports it is the case for all options located between the filters search bar and the results. It impacts then:
- namespace filtering
- changing the number of edits displayed
- the filtering by tags
- searching for older revisions