Since several members of the TechCom (formerly ArchCom) will be at the Wikimania Hackathon, we will conduct our regular weekly meeting in public, at as a session at the hackathon.
Location: Salon 7 (Level 3)
Time: 4pm local time (1pm PDT, 20:00 UTC, 22:00 CEST)
Session lead: Daniel Kinzler
Agenda (more or less what we do every week):
- quick go-around: members suggest topics / announcements
- Last week's RFC discussion: T171382: RFC: IPv6 contributions and talk pages
- Close last call(s): T152540: Migrate to HTML5 section ids
- Scrum of Scrum review, see http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/Scrum-of-Scrums
- Some board grooming: TechCom-RFC
- From the topic backlog: Should TechCom push for changes to code review processes and culture? Advocate better tools and conventions?
Remote participation will be possible via this hangout: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/wikimedia.org/techcom
Note that hangouts are limited to 25 attendees, so we may run out of space.