In order to achieve better relevancy, especially in item suggesters, it would be nice to index certain statements for select properties, such as P31 (instance-of), etc.
This would allow to boost/de-boost certain classes (like disambig pages or templates) when searching for items, and get more relevant results.
- Add configuration that allows to specify which properties to index (by P-id)
- The index mapping creates a keyword field for each of these
- The value is indexed as single string, for entities that would be Q-id or P-id, for quantities - main value. TBD: what to do with complex types like coordinates.
- Qualifiers, references, ranks, etc. will be ignored for now
- Maybe with possible exception of excluding deprecated rank in next iteration?
- Develop a way to boost/de-boost certain things using this information (will be in a separate task)
Initial config indexes P31 and P279. More can be added on request (requires full reindex, so can take time).