I'm testing out the tool on Beta Cluster and getting very inconsistent success.
Test-setup: I've tried blanking my user.js and user.css files, and reset my preferences, and am testing in both firefox58 and chromium64 (linux) with primary account (quiddity) and a fresh test account (asdfghjk).
With a brand new test account, in private window (chromium), these are the results on a few random pages on various sites:
- https://meta.wikimedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Mavetuna2 - sometimes works
- https://meta.wikimedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Main_Page - usually doesn't work on first load, but then sometimes will after refreshing
- https://deployment.wikimedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Main_Page - sometimes works
- https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Selenium_Echo_link_test_0.9631689752769567_0.9631689752769567 - didn't work the first time, but I clicked "random" to the next page (which worked) and then back-button and tried again, at which point this page worked
- https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Selenium_Echo_mention_test_0.11010275127576419 - worked
Let me know how I can help further diagnose - e.g. screenshots of browser inspector tabs, with certain lines copied to a paste? (probably one of the last three lines, but which type of copy? the "Copy all as HAR" is huge!)