The subpageof keyword allows you to find subpages of a specified page, e.g. archived user pages.
We want to support this functionality through the advancedSearch form
The field should be located as shown in the mock, with the label called "Subpages of this page:"
Info i text
TEXT FOR COPYING:
Subpages of this page :
Description: Searches for pages that are subpages of this page.
Be aware of the following:
- You can only search for subpages of one page at a time.
- Don’t forget to enable the namespaces you want to limit your search to in the namespace filter.
- Do not include the namespace in front of the page name like this: Wikipedia:Redirect.
Help page: subpageof
Syntax-Equivalent in the normal search: subpageof: followed by a page name like subpageof:Redirect. Use double quotes if the parent page contains spaces: subpageof:"Requests for comment".
- The field and label are located as described
- The whole field is for one page name, no pills are created
- There are quotation marks around the field if necessary, so if I enter "Lea Voget (WMDE)" into the field, something is shown
- When entering a page name into that field, subpages are shown in the result list
- The info i is layouted equally to all existing info texts on advancedSearch, and the contents is what is described above
- The usage of subpageof should be tracked and added to the schema (per @Lea_WMDE)