- create 500 lexemes (with random lemma etc)
- each of lexemes should contain 3-5 forms (with random representation)
- each of lexemes should have between 5 and 100 statements, each of these referencing some of those 500 lexemes (referencing self should probably be limited)
- for each of lexeme, do the following
- do action=purge on its page
- start the counter
- load the page
- stop the counter
Test result would be the every page load time per the lexeme statement count class (e.g. when referencing 1-3 lexemes per page the load takes x secs, when 10-15 lexemes y secs).
If it seems to making test more "reliable", the experiment could be repeated and the average of results reported.