Wiki configuration (mostly sent by email to @Urbanecm)
- Extensions: Standard configuration, the unreviewed extensions at the original wiki can be disabled.
- Type of wiki: Fishbowl
- Local uploads: Yes
- Skin: Vector (you can forgot what's currently used in the original wiki)
- Site name: Wikimedia Indonesia
- Site URL: id.wikimedia.org
- Logo: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikimedia-logo-id.svg
- Timezone: Asia/Jakarta
- Category collation: Default
- Shard: s3
- Initial bureaucrats: User:Beeyan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and User:Rachmat04 (email@example.com)
Initial task's description
At the Wikimedia Conference 2018 in Berlin @Rachmat04 (User:Rachmat04) asked for my help with creating a WMF-hosted wiki site for Wikimedia Indonesia.
They currently have a wiki site at http://wikimedia.or.id/ . It should be migrated as closely to the source as possible. It doesn't have a lot of extensions, but it does appear to have some skin customization. The precise details of what should and shouldn't be migrated can be discussed here with @Rachmat04.
In particular, he told me that it's important to preserve all the currently uploaded files, and to allow further local uploading. Many of them are receipts that must be there for administering the finances.
|Notify ops list||-||Done|
|Subtask for DBA/WMCS||-||Done|