Turkish Wiktionary wants to access the data in Wikidata's items. We need to enable arbitrary access there to make this possible.
Hi, according to https://noc.wikimedia.org/conf/InitialiseSettings.php.txt WikibaseClient it should be available on all Wiktionaries?
If it is not, please provide steps to reproduce the problem, what you'd expect, and what happens instead. See https://mediawiki.org/wiki/How_to_report_a_bug
Yeah, I did checked the page before this task. But on this page:
There is a line:
local URL = mw.wikibase.getEntityUrl(wikidataItem)
This line should get the url but it doesn’t do the job like it’s english wiktionary version. And when I try to remove “mw.wikibase” from it condition it says “wikibase” is a nil value.
I started a conversation on the talk page of the client and someone answered me that this is disabled on all wiktionaries except English. Link:
The change mentioned above got deployed, but I just noticed that we also need to add trwiktionary to dblists/wikidataclient.dblist. I'll take care of this and make sure it gets deployed today or tomorrow.