The 2010 wikitext editor does not log any timing values for init, saveSuccess, saveAttempt, and saveFailure events, although it does log them for abort, ready, and loaded events.
|Open||None||T118063 Clean up the EditAttemptStep schema and its implementations|
|Open||None||T205161 2010 wikitext editor does not log timings for most Edit events|
Looks like client-side events get timings, server side ones don't. In fairness... this is tricky.
Though, I thought that init didn't give a timing in any editor, since it's what some of the timings are based on.
- ready.timing: timestamp - init.timestamp
- loaded.timing: timestamp - init.timestamp
- saveIntent.timing: timestamp - ready.timestamp
- saveAttempt.timing: timestamp - saveIntent.timestamp
- saveSuccess/saveFailure.timing: -1 (there's a comment explaining this to be deliberate sabotage to make you work it out from other data)
- abort.timing: depends on exactly when you abort. It's timestamp - [init.timestamp/ready.timestamp/saveAttempt.timestamp] depending.