Wikibase (among it's toolbar labelled source) currently features outdated icons back from before T177432
Let's standardize gently.
While the old canvas was 20x20px the icons themselves took up an inconsistently smaller amount of space. That was a.o. one of the reasons for T117432.
Some of those in action:
- Update pre-OOUI help icon to be replaced by 'helpNotice' icon – https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/483124
- Update icons (all current ones from OOUI before T177432) to latest – https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/473155
- Amend background-size so the icon size remains about the same (~16 x 16 px)
- Follow icon opacity rule on active elements from WikimediaUI Base and OOUI.
- Update WikibaseLexeme dependent icon paths