As a Wikidata Bridge tester I want to have some working demo data in order to make testing easier and better understand how the system is supposed to work.
The test system created in T224831 needs to be filled with some basic templates, data and articles.
- the test system created in T224831 has at least 1 template that is connected to the repo, marked up correctly for use with the Wikidata Bridge and an article showing data and client editing capabilities
- The examples etc should be in English and on en.beta.wikipedia
- Use South Pole Telescope or a galaxy as inspiration
- Try to keep it minimal yet relatively realistic (property names, ...)
- Can we do this in a way that we can easily reset the system later if needed?