Steps to reproduce
- Login, enable AMC, and visit https://test2.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Main_Page (or tap the community link in the main menu).
- Tap the overflow menu.
- The menu is sized to the items present.
- The minimum height is for four items but only three are present.
- Browser version: Chromium v74.0.3729.169
- OS version: Ubuntu v19.04
- Device model: Desktop
- Device language: English
The min-height is a little larger than it should be in this case. Set as 200px rather than 160px.
Can we detect when there is only three items and add a BEM modifier class? e..g .page-actions-overflow-list--compact ?