A few few weeks ago we had a problem, that users became automatically "editor" (aktiver SIchter). This wasn't correct, because in de.wiktionary is no autopromote for "editor" (aktiver SIchter). An user can only request for becoming an "editor". This issue was solved by @Reedy in T226410.
But since Feb. 2013 we did have an autopromote for "autoreview" (passiver Sichter) as requested and described in T46103. The rules are:
- The User should be member for at least 60 days.
- The User has done 250 edits in main namespace (ns:0) or 50 edits, which got sighted by another user (ns:0, ns:6, ns:10 or ns:14). Deleted pages doesn't count. Edits done by the last two days doesn't count.
- At least 50 different pages in main namespace got edited.
- The User got never blocked.
But now in de.wiktionary autopromote of "autoreview" (passiver Sichter) no longer seems to work.
As an example there is the user Legatio (https://de.wiktionary.org/wiki/Spezial:Beitr%C3%A4ge/Legatio):
- He has been registered and active since 25. April 2019, significantly longer than 60 days
- He clearly has over 800 edits in clearly over 50 different pages in main namespace which got sighted by other users
- He has never been blocked.
It's quite possible that this issue belongs to T225144.