User story: As an uploader, I want a way to apply my structured data edits to all files, so that I can avoid having to add data to each file manually when I do a batch upload.
We have this:
We've explored this functionality previously, but haven't had the time or resources to properly implement it for all use cases. However, now that we have some campaign-specific features for structured data on UploadWizard, we may be able to implement something simple just for campaigns.
We want this:
A button on the Add Data step of UploadWizard that duplicates all statements on the currently viewed file to all other files in the batch
- This functionality is OFF by default and can be enabled via campaign configuration JSON
- The button for this functionality is disabled until changes to the data are made. Once changes are done, button goes back to disabled again
- The functionality here is a replication of statements, not addition. If a file in the batch has existing statements, they get overridden/replaced by this function.
- An "Are you sure?" confirmation dialog should appear when the function is initiated. Text: "Data on other files in this batch will be replaced with this file's data. Are you sure?"
During development, please test the following:
- Test this feature on at least one mobile browser