As a Commons contributor, I want to be able to delete an entire statements panel at any point during the "add statements" flow, and have a statement be removed without having to select publish.
We have this
Currently, "Remove all" for statements doesn't show up at every point in the "Add statement" flow, and it's not immediately apparent how to delete a property with no values. Statements actually get removed when hitting publish, which works okay on UW, but can be seemingly impossible to do on FP if the publish button is inactive. For more info, see the replies in the previous ticket: T224249
We want this
For both UW and FP:
- The "Remove all" button should always be visible for non-depicts panels. This includes when a property has been added but there are no property values
- The "Remove all" button deletes the parent property as well as any property values
- The warning modal text is updated to say "This action will delete this property and any items for that property. Are you sure?" cancel/OK
- Selecting the OK button should bypass the publish step and immediately delete everything
- "Remove all" button is visible for every panel, except for depicts
- "Remove all" button is available at any point during the statement adding flow
- "Remove all" button deletes the parent property and any values for that property
- Warning modal text is updated to: "This action will delete this property and any items for that property. Are you sure?"
- Selecting the OK button immediately deletes the statement panel