"The ext.3d.styles module is added to every single desktop page view unconditionally via the onBeforePageDisplay.
It does not get added to mobile as it does not specify a target which is both good (no performance penalty) and bad (no 3d styling capability).
Instead of this, the module could try one of the following strategies:
- add itself based on the patterns using the pattern we use in core
- Load itself via addModules (if that's possible)
- Load the module only only pages where ThreeDThumbnailImage is added to the page
- Fix the loading mechanism
- Set targets for the module to mobile.