The following list of visual fixes has 2 purposes:
- Ensure that the Bridge is visually aligned with the Vector/OOUI and Minerva, so it blends with its WP environment (corrections)
- Improve the visual consistency of the Bridge modal itself (Improvements)
- Body text: A line height of 1.6 is applied to all 14px body text (instead of 1.5)
- The line-height of desktop button labels (14px font size) is 18px (1.285). Top/bottom padding: 6px + 1px border (Figma Specs)
- The line-height of mobile button labels (16px font size) is 20px (1.25). Top/bottom padding: 9px + 1px border (Figma Specs)
- The line-height of the radio button labels (16px font size) is 20px (1.25).
- Consequently, the size of radio buttons' inputs is 20px too, instead of 24px (its size is dependent of the label line-height. Maybe we could use the css 'lh' unit here to achieve that!) (Specs in Figma)
- The left and right padding of mobile buttons (40px height) is 12px (instead of 16px) (Figma Specs)
*Note: labels (button text, radio/checkbox button labels, etc) were incorrectly treated as body text in the designs, that is why their line-height needs fixing now.
- Change color #222 to #202122 (as amended by WMF to reach the required 3:1 contrast ratio: https://github.com/wikimedia/WikimediaUI-Style-Guide/pull/364/files)
- The vertical spacing between the last reference and the radio button group title should be 24px (there are currently 8 extra px)
Please find needed specs in the following Figma frame.