SpecialPage::getDescription is key here
* Returns the name that goes in the \<h1\> in the special page itself, and * also the name that will be listed in Special:Specialpages
The getDescription method for the relevant special pages should be overridden to allow for use of a different description when federated properties is enabled.
(description in this context has nothing to do with wikibase descriptions)
Entity types (we need item) also already have i18n values.
A decision for the implementor would be to decide if:
- Some IF condition goes in the special pages switching on the config
- Some message prefix (or the whole message?) is injected
- SetLabel done
- SetDescription done
- SetAliases done
- SetLabelDescriptionAliases done
- Paramertized message (for entity types) rather than hardcoding the "Item" type into the string.