|mediawiki/core||wmf/1.36.0-wmf.1||+956 -3||Branch commit for wmf/1.36.0-wmf.1|
- Release Version
- Release Date
- Jul 20 2020, 12:00 AM
- Backup Conductor
2020 week 30 1.36-wmf.1 Changes wmf/1.36.0-wmf.1
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, July 20th:
|Monday July 20th||Tuesday, July 21st||Wednesday, July 22nd||Thursday, July 23rd||Friday|
|Backports only.||Branch wmf.1 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.1 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.1 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.1 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
|Resolved||Release||jeena||T257969 1.36.0-wmf.1 deployment blockers|
|Resolved||PRODUCTION ERROR||daniel||T258666 RevisionAccessException when trying to import files with FileImporter|
Reported T258696: Class 'MediaWiki\Installer\Services\InstallerDBSupport' not found about 16000+ database errors, but those happened in one short spike, so not marking as a blocker for now.