Page MenuHomePhabricator

LarsWirzenius (Lars Wirzenius)
User

Today

  • Clear sailing ahead.

Tomorrow

  • Clear sailing ahead.

Sunday

  • Clear sailing ahead.

User Details

User Since
Oct 9 2018, 11:58 AM (67 w, 3 d)
Availability
Available
IRC Nick
liw
LDAP User
Lars Wirzenius
MediaWiki User
LWirzenius (WMF) [ Global Accounts ]

Recent Activity

Wed, Jan 22

LarsWirzenius closed T234542: Set up an Argo instance as Resolved.
Wed, Jan 22, 4:41 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))

Tue, Jan 21

LarsWirzenius moved T243358: Tag a new release of scap from INBOX to Maintenance on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)) board.
Tue, Jan 21, 11:29 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius claimed T243009: Make scap skip restarting php-fpm when using --force.
Tue, Jan 21, 11:27 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)), Release-Engineering-Team (Deployment services), Scap
LarsWirzenius created T243358: Tag a new release of scap.
Tue, Jan 21, 11:22 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))

Fri, Jan 17

LarsWirzenius added a comment to T220695: Tech Talks Proposal 2019: new CI system candidate demonstration.

I'm afraid things are running late and in too much of a flux for a tech talk in the foreseeable future.

Fri, Jan 17, 6:26 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO, Release-Engineering-Team (CI & Testing services), Developer-Advocacy
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T242437: Unable to view some articles due to fatal LogicException: Cannot roll back missing named ref "" (from ReferenceStack.php).

@awight are there enough errors from that person's user page to warrant drastic action or might it be OK to suffer the consequences of ignoring it over the weekend?

Fri, Jan 17, 12:53 PM · MW-1.35-notes (1.35.0-wmf.16; 2020-01-21), Wikimedia-Incident, Book-Referencing, TCB-Team, WMDE-QWERTY-Team, WMDE-QWERTY-Sprint-2020-01-08, Wikimedia-production-error, Cite

Thu, Jan 16

LarsWirzenius added a comment to T233863: 1.35.0-wmf.15 deployment blockers.

More non-blockers:

Thu, Jan 16, 3:09 PM · User-brennen, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)), Release, Train Deployments
LarsWirzenius created T242978: Cannot roll back missing named ref ""..
Thu, Jan 16, 3:08 PM · Wikimedia-production-error
LarsWirzenius created T242974: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach().
Thu, Jan 16, 2:36 PM · MW-1.35-notes (1.35.0-wmf.15; 2020-01-14), GlobalRename, MediaWiki-extensions-CentralAuth, Wikimedia-production-error
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T233863: 1.35.0-wmf.15 deployment blockers.

All wikis currently on wmf.15. Nothing has exploded so far.

Thu, Jan 16, 2:26 PM · User-brennen, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)), Release, Train Deployments
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T242966: PHP Warning: XMLReader::open(): Memory allocation failed : escaping URI value.

https://logstash.wikimedia.org/goto/c8695d3bc9c9744324c61075975b5120 should show the full message, for those with logstash access.

Thu, Jan 16, 1:53 PM · MW-1.35-notes (1.35.0-wmf.16; 2020-01-21), Commons, MediaWiki-File-management, Wikimedia-production-error
LarsWirzenius created T242966: PHP Warning: XMLReader::open(): Memory allocation failed : escaping URI value.
Thu, Jan 16, 1:23 PM · MW-1.35-notes (1.35.0-wmf.16; 2020-01-21), Commons, MediaWiki-File-management, Wikimedia-production-error
LarsWirzenius moved T242963: Prep short pres on new ci threat modelling from INBOX to New Work on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)) board.
Thu, Jan 16, 12:58 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius created T242963: Prep short pres on new ci threat modelling.
Thu, Jan 16, 12:58 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius created T242961: PHP Warning: "headers already sent by" (from /w/thumb.php).
Thu, Jan 16, 12:23 PM · Core Platform Team Workboards (Clinic Duty Team), Core Platform Team, MediaWiki-File-management, Wikimedia-production-error

Wed, Jan 15

LarsWirzenius added a comment to T240679: Create a threat model for new CI.

We had a second thread modelling meeting today. Notes on the threats page linked from the task description.

Wed, Jan 15, 5:32 PM · Release-Engineering-Team (CI & Testing services), Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T240943: Security Concept Review For new CI.

We (RelEng and SRE) had a second threat modelling meeting today, and the threats page is updated.

Wed, Jan 15, 5:31 PM · SecTeam Discussion, Security-Team, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)), Security Concept Review
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T242446: Decide timing of the automatic mediawiki branch cut.

Would it be feasible to automatically cut the branch on Monday, and also automatically deploy it to testwiki on Monday? I.e., the pre-deployment-window steps on https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Heterogeneous_deployment/Train_deploys#Before_the_deploy_window except the one-time configuration steps.

Wed, Jan 15, 5:26 PM · Patch-For-Review, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)), Core Platform Team, Release-Engineering-Team (Deployment services), Goal
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T230531: Run Matrix trial using the modular.im-hosted instance.

We don't run IRC ourselves. I don't know what the foundation's relationship with the freenode IRC network is, but paying someone to host Matrix for us should be no worse than our IRC situation is. Also no worse than Slack is.

Wed, Jan 15, 5:15 PM · User-brennen, User-ArielGlenn, Matrix
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T242856: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach().

There's about 120 of these now, and the count is going up. I'm not quite worried enough to make it a train blocker, yet, but it'd be nice to have this looked at anyway.

Wed, Jan 15, 2:43 PM · MW-1.35-notes (1.35.0-wmf.15; 2020-01-14), User-Addshore, Wikidata-Campsite (Wikidata-Campsite-Iteration-∞), User-brennen, Wikidata, Wikimedia-production-error
LarsWirzenius created T242856: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach().
Wed, Jan 15, 2:24 PM · MW-1.35-notes (1.35.0-wmf.15; 2020-01-14), User-Addshore, Wikidata-Campsite (Wikidata-Campsite-Iteration-∞), User-brennen, Wikidata, Wikimedia-production-error
LarsWirzenius created T242854: PHP Warning: "in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array" from Special:GlobalRenameRequest.
Wed, Jan 15, 2:22 PM · User-brennen, MediaWiki-extensions-CentralAuth, Wikimedia-production-error
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T240943: Security Concept Review For new CI.

1: We're not blocked on the review. We're, separately, working with SRE on a threat model for CI. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:LarsWirzenius/NewCI/threats is the current status on that.

Wed, Jan 15, 1:19 PM · SecTeam Discussion, Security-Team, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)), Security Concept Review
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T242846: Argument 4 passed to WikibaseQuality\ConstraintReport\Specials\SpecialConstraintReport::newFromGlobalState() must be an instance of WikibaseQuality\ConstraintReport\ConstraintCheck\DelegatingConstraintChecker, instance of WikibaseQuality\ConstraintReport\Api\CachingResultsSource given, called in /srv/mediawiki/php-1.35.0-wmf.15/vendor/wikimedia/object-factory/src/ObjectFactory.php on line 172.

Thanks, Lucas.

Wed, Jan 15, 1:11 PM · MW-1.35-notes (1.35.0-wmf.15; 2020-01-14), User-brennen, Wikidata-Campsite (Wikidata-Campsite-Iteration-∞), Patch-For-Review, Wikibase-Quality-Constraints, Wikidata, Wikimedia-production-error
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T242846: Argument 4 passed to WikibaseQuality\ConstraintReport\Specials\SpecialConstraintReport::newFromGlobalState() must be an instance of WikibaseQuality\ConstraintReport\ConstraintCheck\DelegatingConstraintChecker, instance of WikibaseQuality\ConstraintReport\Api\CachingResultsSource given, called in /srv/mediawiki/php-1.35.0-wmf.15/vendor/wikimedia/object-factory/src/ObjectFactory.php on line 172.

Right. There's now 20 occurences.

Wed, Jan 15, 12:43 PM · MW-1.35-notes (1.35.0-wmf.15; 2020-01-14), User-brennen, Wikidata-Campsite (Wikidata-Campsite-Iteration-∞), Patch-For-Review, Wikibase-Quality-Constraints, Wikidata, Wikimedia-production-error
LarsWirzenius created T242846: Argument 4 passed to WikibaseQuality\ConstraintReport\Specials\SpecialConstraintReport::newFromGlobalState() must be an instance of WikibaseQuality\ConstraintReport\ConstraintCheck\DelegatingConstraintChecker, instance of WikibaseQuality\ConstraintReport\Api\CachingResultsSource given, called in /srv/mediawiki/php-1.35.0-wmf.15/vendor/wikimedia/object-factory/src/ObjectFactory.php on line 172.
Wed, Jan 15, 12:17 PM · MW-1.35-notes (1.35.0-wmf.15; 2020-01-14), User-brennen, Wikidata-Campsite (Wikidata-Campsite-Iteration-∞), Patch-For-Review, Wikibase-Quality-Constraints, Wikidata, Wikimedia-production-error

Mon, Jan 13

Jdforrester-WMF awarded T242340: Arrange PGP keysigning at All Hands 2020 a Like token.
Mon, Jan 13, 11:38 PM · User-zeljkofilipin, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
KartikMistry awarded T242340: Arrange PGP keysigning at All Hands 2020 a Like token.
Mon, Jan 13, 5:02 PM · User-zeljkofilipin, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius updated the task description for T242340: Arrange PGP keysigning at All Hands 2020.
Mon, Jan 13, 4:20 PM · User-zeljkofilipin, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius updated the task description for T234543: Learn Go.
Mon, Jan 13, 4:19 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius updated the task description for T242340: Arrange PGP keysigning at All Hands 2020.
Mon, Jan 13, 4:16 PM · User-zeljkofilipin, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius updated the task description for T242340: Arrange PGP keysigning at All Hands 2020.
Mon, Jan 13, 4:08 PM · User-zeljkofilipin, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius updated the task description for T242340: Arrange PGP keysigning at All Hands 2020.
Mon, Jan 13, 4:08 PM · User-zeljkofilipin, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius created T242580: Unknown address in security alias.
Mon, Jan 13, 10:40 AM · Operations

Thu, Jan 9

LarsWirzenius moved T242340: Arrange PGP keysigning at All Hands 2020 from INBOX to Learning/Teaching/Blogging/Reading on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)) board.
Thu, Jan 9, 1:41 PM · User-zeljkofilipin, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius created T242340: Arrange PGP keysigning at All Hands 2020.
Thu, Jan 9, 1:40 PM · User-zeljkofilipin, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius updated the task description for T232990: Arrange intra-team PGP keysigning at Atlanta offsite.
Thu, Jan 9, 1:35 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius updated the task description for T234542: Set up an Argo instance.
Thu, Jan 9, 1:30 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius updated the task description for T234542: Set up an Argo instance.
Thu, Jan 9, 1:30 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius updated the task description for T234542: Set up an Argo instance.
Thu, Jan 9, 1:29 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius moved T240943: Security Concept Review For new CI from INBOX to New Work on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)) board.
Thu, Jan 9, 1:27 PM · SecTeam Discussion, Security-Team, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)), Security Concept Review
LarsWirzenius added a project to T240943: Security Concept Review For new CI: Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)).
Thu, Jan 9, 1:27 PM · SecTeam Discussion, Security-Team, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)), Security Concept Review
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T240943: Security Concept Review For new CI.

The deployment date is currently open, but sooner rather than later. RelEng is currently blocked on this by some discussions on K8s hosting with SRE, and doing a threat model with them.

Thu, Jan 9, 1:25 PM · SecTeam Discussion, Security-Team, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)), Security Concept Review

Wed, Jan 8

LarsWirzenius closed T239899: Write command line API client for Ick controller, in Go, a subtask of T234543: Learn Go, as Resolved.
Wed, Jan 8, 6:57 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius closed T239899: Write command line API client for Ick controller, in Go as Resolved.

This is written now and works sufficiently that I can use it. I'll be presenting it at a future Go study group meeting. The code is at http://git.liw.fi/go/ickadmin

Wed, Jan 8, 6:57 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T234542: Set up an Argo instance.

I've done the test deployment and ran a couple of sample builds, per the Argo tutorial. So far, so good. Need to actually grok what I did, next.

Wed, Jan 8, 5:34 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius moved T232990: Arrange intra-team PGP keysigning at Atlanta offsite from Maintenance to Learning/Teaching/Blogging/Reading on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)) board.
Wed, Jan 8, 5:18 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius moved T232990: Arrange intra-team PGP keysigning at Atlanta offsite from INBOX to Maintenance on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)) board.
Wed, Jan 8, 5:18 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius moved T234542: Set up an Argo instance from INBOX to New Work on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)) board.
Wed, Jan 8, 5:17 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius moved T234543: Learn Go from INBOX to Learning/Teaching/Blogging/Reading on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)) board.
Wed, Jan 8, 5:17 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius moved T239899: Write command line API client for Ick controller, in Go from INBOX to Learning/Teaching/Blogging/Reading on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)) board.
Wed, Jan 8, 5:17 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))

Thu, Jan 2

LarsWirzenius moved T239899: Write command line API client for Ick controller, in Go from Doing to Done (within RelEng) on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912) board.
Thu, Jan 2, 4:55 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))

Dec 18 2019

LarsWirzenius added a comment to T239423: Document pipelinelib.

That's a start of the reference documentation for Pipelinelib. It needs review and fixing by Dan or others who have the knowledge.

Dec 18 2019, 2:05 PM · Release Pipeline, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius moved T239899: Write command line API client for Ick controller, in Go from Ready to Doing on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912) board.
Dec 18 2019, 11:06 AM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))

Dec 17 2019

LarsWirzenius added a subtask for T240679: Create a threat model for new CI: T240943: Security Concept Review For new CI.
Dec 17 2019, 12:34 PM · Release-Engineering-Team (CI & Testing services), Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius added a parent task for T240943: Security Concept Review For new CI: T240679: Create a threat model for new CI.
Dec 17 2019, 12:34 PM · SecTeam Discussion, Security-Team, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)), Security Concept Review
LarsWirzenius created T240943: Security Concept Review For new CI.
Dec 17 2019, 12:32 PM · SecTeam Discussion, Security-Team, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3)), Security Concept Review

Dec 16 2019

LarsWirzenius added a comment to T222472: Investigate gerrit session expiration.

I'm still logged in. I've now been logged in for a month and a day. I suggest we can close this ticket.

Dec 16 2019, 11:57 AM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO, Patch-For-Review, Release-Engineering-Team (Development services), Gerrit

Dec 13 2019

LarsWirzenius moved T239423: Document pipelinelib from Ready to Doing on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912) board.
Dec 13 2019, 2:55 PM · Release Pipeline, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius moved T240679: Create a threat model for new CI from INBOX to Doing on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912) board.
Dec 13 2019, 2:55 PM · Release-Engineering-Team (CI & Testing services), Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius updated the task description for T240679: Create a threat model for new CI.
Dec 13 2019, 2:44 PM · Release-Engineering-Team (CI & Testing services), Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius created T240679: Create a threat model for new CI.
Dec 13 2019, 2:34 PM · Release-Engineering-Team (CI & Testing services), Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))

Dec 11 2019

LarsWirzenius added a comment to T222472: Investigate gerrit session expiration.

I last had to log in on Nov 15. I propose that if I'm still logged in on Monday, Dec 16, we close this ticket.

Dec 11 2019, 11:48 AM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO, Patch-For-Review, Release-Engineering-Team (Development services), Gerrit

Dec 9 2019

LarsWirzenius added a comment to T202356: Create Security Patches board/workflow.

Nit: we do currently use git for this process, it's just that we use it in a very manual way with a private, on-deployment repo for the patches in /srv/patches (as you mentioned) and by running git apply/am to apply security patches directly on the deployment server. IMO, the main push here is in the way of increased automation and process improvement and the consistency and accountability that would provide.

Dec 9 2019, 12:34 PM · Security-Team

Dec 5 2019

LarsWirzenius added a comment to T202356: Create Security Patches board/workflow.

A summary of a discussion that happened over email. I hope this
captures the essence of the discussion without omitting or distorting
any salient details.

Dec 5 2019, 4:53 PM · Security-Team
LarsWirzenius closed T239829: Write howto for signing keys for keysigning party as Resolved.
Dec 5 2019, 3:00 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912)
LarsWirzenius closed T239829: Write howto for signing keys for keysigning party, a subtask of T232990: Arrange intra-team PGP keysigning at Atlanta offsite, as Resolved.
Dec 5 2019, 3:00 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T239829: Write howto for signing keys for keysigning party.

I've updated the instructions at https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/pgp-public-keys/+/refs/heads/master/process.mdwn and will be sending them out momentarily.

Dec 5 2019, 3:00 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912)
LarsWirzenius moved T239829: Write howto for signing keys for keysigning party from Ready to Doing on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912) board.
Dec 5 2019, 2:58 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912)
LarsWirzenius moved T239899: Write command line API client for Ick controller, in Go from INBOX to Ready on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912) board.
Dec 5 2019, 11:38 AM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius created T239899: Write command line API client for Ick controller, in Go.
Dec 5 2019, 11:38 AM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius moved T234543: Learn Go from Ready to Doing on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912) board.
Dec 5 2019, 11:36 AM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius moved T234543: Learn Go from Doing to Ready on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912) board.
Dec 5 2019, 11:36 AM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T222472: Investigate gerrit session expiration.

Occasional update: I last logged in on November 15, and am still logged in.

Dec 5 2019, 10:55 AM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO, Patch-For-Review, Release-Engineering-Team (Development services), Gerrit

Dec 4 2019

LarsWirzenius moved T239829: Write howto for signing keys for keysigning party from INBOX to Ready on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912) board.
Dec 4 2019, 8:55 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912)
LarsWirzenius created T239829: Write howto for signing keys for keysigning party.
Dec 4 2019, 3:45 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912)
LarsWirzenius closed T239422: Create Gerrit repository for EngProd PGP keys (and later maybe others) as Resolved.

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/admin/projects/pgp-public-keys exists now.

Dec 4 2019, 3:43 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912), Repository-Admins
LarsWirzenius closed T239422: Create Gerrit repository for EngProd PGP keys (and later maybe others), a subtask of T232990: Arrange intra-team PGP keysigning at Atlanta offsite, as Resolved.
Dec 4 2019, 3:43 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))

Nov 28 2019

LarsWirzenius updated subscribers of T239422: Create Gerrit repository for EngProd PGP keys (and later maybe others).
Nov 28 2019, 4:40 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912), Repository-Admins
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T239422: Create Gerrit repository for EngProd PGP keys (and later maybe others).

Have created the repository. Now waiting to hear what I need to set up to make it work so that reviewed changes get merged.

Nov 28 2019, 4:40 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912), Repository-Admins
LarsWirzenius moved T239422: Create Gerrit repository for EngProd PGP keys (and later maybe others) from Ready to Doing on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201911) board.
Nov 28 2019, 4:39 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912), Repository-Admins
LarsWirzenius moved T239423: Document pipelinelib from INBOX to Ready on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201911) board.
Nov 28 2019, 3:16 PM · Release Pipeline, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius created T239423: Document pipelinelib.
Nov 28 2019, 3:15 PM · Release Pipeline, Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius moved T239422: Create Gerrit repository for EngProd PGP keys (and later maybe others) from INBOX to Ready on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201911) board.
Nov 28 2019, 3:08 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912), Repository-Admins
LarsWirzenius added a project to T239422: Create Gerrit repository for EngProd PGP keys (and later maybe others): Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201911).
Nov 28 2019, 3:08 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912), Repository-Admins
LarsWirzenius added a subtask for T232990: Arrange intra-team PGP keysigning at Atlanta offsite: T239422: Create Gerrit repository for EngProd PGP keys (and later maybe others).
Nov 28 2019, 3:06 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius added a parent task for T239422: Create Gerrit repository for EngProd PGP keys (and later maybe others): T232990: Arrange intra-team PGP keysigning at Atlanta offsite.
Nov 28 2019, 3:06 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912), Repository-Admins
LarsWirzenius created T239422: Create Gerrit repository for EngProd PGP keys (and later maybe others).
Nov 28 2019, 3:05 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201912), Repository-Admins
LarsWirzenius closed T237450: Evaluate Airflow's suitability for CI, a subtask of T237361: Discuss common needs in a job manager/scheduler, as Resolved.
Nov 28 2019, 11:44 AM · User-ArielGlenn, Dumps-Rewrite
LarsWirzenius closed T237450: Evaluate Airflow's suitability for CI as Resolved.
Nov 28 2019, 11:44 AM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201911), Continuous-Integration-Infrastructure

Nov 15 2019

LarsWirzenius added a comment to T222472: Investigate gerrit session expiration.

I had to log in today as well. I had been logged in since October 24, so it seems the log-in-daily problem is getting solved.

Nov 15 2019, 12:29 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO, Patch-For-Review, Release-Engineering-Team (Development services), Gerrit

Nov 12 2019

LarsWirzenius added a comment to T234641: Wikimedia Technical Conference 2019 Session: Continuous Delivery/Deployment in Wikimedia: The Future of the Deployment Pipeline.

Archived Etherpad for the session:

Nov 12 2019, 10:06 PM · International-Developer-Events, Wikimedia-Technical-Conference-2019

Nov 6 2019

LarsWirzenius added a comment to T237450: Evaluate Airflow's suitability for CI.

We may have to write a small adaptor, but other than that, yes.

Nov 6 2019, 3:35 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201911), Continuous-Integration-Infrastructure

Nov 5 2019

LarsWirzenius added a comment to T237450: Evaluate Airflow's suitability for CI.

Aye, Argo is what we call it, though it's actually many components.

Nov 5 2019, 7:54 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201911), Continuous-Integration-Infrastructure
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T237450: Evaluate Airflow's suitability for CI.

Argo, Airflow, and CI

Nov 5 2019, 7:44 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201911), Continuous-Integration-Infrastructure
LarsWirzenius added a comment to T237361: Discuss common needs in a job manager/scheduler.

For RelEng and CI, https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:LarsWirzenius/NewCI is long, but the most important parts are introduction and requirements, which aren't all that long.

Nov 5 2019, 1:58 PM · User-ArielGlenn, Dumps-Rewrite

Nov 4 2019

LarsWirzenius added a comment to T222472: Investigate gerrit session expiration.

In the hope it's useful, I'll mention I'm still logged in to Gerrit, since my previous log in on October 24.

Nov 4 2019, 3:07 PM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO, Patch-For-Review, Release-Engineering-Team (Development services), Gerrit

Nov 1 2019

LarsWirzenius moved T232990: Arrange intra-team PGP keysigning at Atlanta offsite from INBOX to Doing on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201911) board.
Nov 1 2019, 11:03 AM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius moved T234542: Set up an Argo instance from INBOX to Ready on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201911) board.
Nov 1 2019, 11:03 AM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))
LarsWirzenius moved T234543: Learn Go from INBOX to Doing on the Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (201911) board.
Nov 1 2019, 11:03 AM · Release-Engineering-Team-TODO (2020-01 to 2020-03 (Q3))