This task is about determining what – if any – changes ought to be made how data about talk pages comments are stored so we can answer analysis questions like the ones listed below.
- "On average, how many comments are posted to sections on article talk pages, grouped by project and experience level?"
- "On average, how much time elapses between when "User A" creates a new section on a talk page (article, user, or otherwise) and "User B" posts a comment in that same section?"
- "On average, how many comments do Junior and Senior Contributors post to talk pages within a defined timeframe?"
- The ===Instrumentation needs section above contains either:
- A) Specifications for how what was implemented in T264885 [and documented in T280100] needs to be adjusted in order to answer the questions listed in the ===Analysis questions above OR
- B) Confirmation that no adjustments to what was implemented in T264885 [and documented in T280100] in order to answer the questions listed in the ===Analysis questions above