- Git repository created
- Phabricator tag created
- Create a manual page on mw.org
- Stub created, should be expanded later on while adding new features
- Update the maintainers list on mw.org
- Not done, should happen when the extension is actually deployed
- Add boilerplate stuff: gitignore, composer.json, license, phan and phpcs config files, package.json, eslint and stylelint config
- Create extension.json with basic info (license, type, description, localisation etc.)
- Set up CI
- Add to translatewiki
|Open||Daimona||T296279 Create CampaignEvents extension|
|Resolved||Peachey88||T297295 Create project tag for the CampaignEvents extension|
Before adding the extension to translatewiki, I'd also like to create an alias file with the translations of the special page name (I don't know if things will work with an empty $specialPageAliases).
Essentially, this means deciding a name for the special page.