Following synthesized from [[WP:VPT]]:
- Often times when I go to a page (usually clicking on Login) the tab will refresh along with a second, possibly unrelated tab.
- I am frequently getting errors where IE can't restore/return the page.
- Sometimes, also, when I try to log in, it takes about three times for it to succeed.
- I've been having similar problems with IE8 on XP where the tab will refresh often amd sometimes drop out to an error page. This has happened on two systems.
- I've had this problem about a dozen times in the last two days. It's affected two different machines, both of which run IE 8. This one is running version 8.0. I do not have the ability to change or upgrade browser. I'd call this frequent browser crashing, but I'm not technical. The fact that this is the only website affected, combined with the fact it's on two different machines and just after a software 'upgrade' leads me to conclude it's definitely a Wikipedia issue.